Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Humming Bird, The Flowers, and The Friend











Although I like all of the pictures I think my favorite is the first picture. I took a lot of these pictures after rainstorms. The second picture is of my BFF Harley, she slept over that night. i managed to catch a couple of pictures of a humming bird although one of them is blurry I had to include it's my favorite. Sorry that one of the pictures is sideways Idon't know why it's like that. Another favorite is the dark orange tiger lily.

3 comments:

Dave said...

I'm very impressed that you were able to capture the humming bird. Your patience really paid off. My favorite is the frog and the tiger lilly. Great pics with your new camera Katie!

Bawana said...

I cannot pick a favorite I lke them all! You are becoming an artist with your new camera.

Ray said...

Kate! That's not a frog in one those pictures is it ?????

Say it isn't so !!!!