Friday, April 11, 2008

Pictures At Lake Champlain







Here are some pictures of when my dad and I went to a little place close to the Baptist Church. I took 51 pics. So here are seven of them. I had a lot of fun taking pictures, although it was quite cold out near the water. We saw the fish jumping out of the water,I tried to take some pictures of them but they were too quick. I did happen to find one of the " jumping fish". I took many pictures of the seagulls. On the picture of the water rippling, I hit the water with a stick. Isn't technology great?

3 comments:

Dave said...

Great shots hun!! It was quite cold down by the water yesterday but we had fun capturing photos of the area. We'll do it again soon..

Bawana said...

Hi Katie, just had a look at your recent pictures, very nice work! You are showing lots of imagination and creativity through your pictures. Keep them coming!

Phil and Rachel said...

Great shots of Lake Champlain! You will have to do a series in each season! Looks like you are having a fun time with the camera.